Funny Hannah Birthday Card Im Trying To Make A, Uh...special Card?
Im trying to make a, uh...special card? - funny hannah birthday card
Ok, so an old, uh, a friend of a friend who used just 14th
idk I just want to make a card ^. ^
also broke, and I wanted to do something fun, and what can I do?
I used to have a big (I mean big) love him and do not believe that I always do, because I give you a Flippin card.
lol.
I mean, my God, he was not allowed so far, lol to fourteen years.
... wait, is now 14 ...
anywho me and my sister Paris, to ask the first.
(sorry dude. could not resist. ^. ^ $ 10 on Hannah!)
lol!
anywayss.
How can this fun card, but do not flirt
and in a manner that says "I do not like what you want. but well, giving me a muffin and I said Friggen PDTpy Birthday "
0 comments:
Post a Comment