5 Yr Old Bump On Head 2 Yr Old Hit Head, Won't Sleep

2 yr old hit head, won't sleep - 5 yr old bump on head

My son is 2 years old, has her head pretty hard this afternoon and a bump. I do not have him to the doctor not give Tylenol. It works normally, and took a nap in the afternoon in the car. (He always falls asleep in the car)
Do not go to sleep. It's way past bedtime and I have to get up to 5 clock, but it never sets. I gave her more Tylenol, and I know he is tired, but with pressure on the bump on the back of the head, and rises. Flashes literally keep your eyes open, but I will not sleep.
Someone knows what can I help? I have tried evrything I can think of ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment