Calories In Boiled Shrimp Do You Have To Burn More Calories Than You Eat To Lose Weight?
Do you have to burn more calories than you eat to lose weight? - calories in boiled shrimp
I am 16 years old I weight 134 pounds. I want to go with 105 (101-128, is recommended for my BMI) I try to cut my food.
I eat granola bars, fast food (Wendy's, McDonald's and Burger King. Not every day but 3 days a week, I have a $ 1 sandwich, usually I do not like potato chips, country), Yoplait light thick and creamy salad , cookies, donuts, go Crystal Light purchased bottled water, egg salad, banana bread, chicken nuggets, chicken pattys, mustard, boiled shrimp, grapes, oats and honey with almonds, crepes.
What can be cut from my diet? What can I say? I ate 2 bowls salad and a pear, and today still feel incomplete, I felt I needed a type of protein, peanut butter is good for you?
Help me please do not spread can help you lose weight or otherwise?
I will run and not be able to feel fat and unattractive.
Please help me .. Thank you.
Finally, you burn more calories than you eat to lose weight?
0 comments:
Post a Comment