Mother Made Me Wear A Girdle How Do I Deal With Mean In-laws?
How do I deal with mean in-laws? - mother made me wear a girdle
Recently, one of my husband's parents, my husband (told) in private that they thought I was a bad mother because I "sending a child to be lifted my other." (my 6-year-old living with his father for the school year because his father and stepmother are in a better school district, I'm moving close to the school district next summer, as soon as you can. It is very difficult, I and I look forward very depressed about this, but what can I do for my son) really bothers me that someone who knows me would Barley something behind my back Everyone has their own opinion to say, but should really keep to themselves especially because this person has 12 different reasons why I believe they are bad parents. forced (including 4-year-old girl to wear on a belt for a beauty contest and not eat for 1 day, lose weight, but I'm a bad father)
How can I do with my average of laws to be fair, my parents are not all so are most of them very beautiful, but there are about 4 Ia problem, I need some advice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment