Hot Ideas For Pub Golf My Ipods Water Damaged And Wont Turn On?
My ipods water damaged and wont turn on? - hot ideas for pub golf
Well, yesterday I was in the bar and if I like a madman without a thought of 2 bottles in the bag, which were put on loose, only a small amount of discharge of two bottles, but my iPod was at the bottom of my Case, rods, and then worked up and very fine, at work this morning, not good key, so I plugged it wouldnt work, please download and saw a sign with the Orange as a precaution in it, I read some information and people have said its best to not more, because the harm will in turn with the front downward, if under a lamp (I read that it was a good solution), but weather is not too hot, I deal with ideas how long should it away? or will be corrected, or any idea how much to repair, if not quit work?
Thank you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment